Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am not able to change my screen resolution from 4bit and there are no more choices. How do i change it?????

I recently downloaded sp2 and right after i restarted the scree resolution was changed. Ive gone to troubleshoot and it doesn't help at all. Please help me with detailed information.I am not able to change my screen resolution from 4bit and there are no more choices. How do i change it?????
You need to open internet explorer and do a update. Maybe that will get you the video driver you seem to be missing. If that does not work you need to find out what video card you have and goto the company's web site and download the newest version you are using. If you cannot find one your video card may not be support. (search the web there may just be one)

No comments:

Post a Comment