Friday, November 19, 2010

Can someone tell me how to change my Internet screen resolution?

I downloaded browser accelerator, and it changed my screen resolution. Now I have to scroll side to side to even read my e-mail and it is very annoying. I can't figure out how to change it. I am using Windows 98. Please help!Can someone tell me how to change my Internet screen resolution?
Linux only had it partialy correct. You can change the resolution for your browser by holding down the Ctrl key and rulling the scroll wheel on your mouse. The can change your overall screen resolution from the display control pannel. The fastest way to get there is to right click on your display and click properties, then go to the settings tab.Can someone tell me how to change my Internet screen resolution?
You can change your screen resolution by right-clicking over your desktop and selecting ';properties';. In the Settings tab you will see a slider for screen resolution. Set the slider to the required position.



Note: There is no such thing as an ';internet screen resolution'; - its just screen resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment