Friday, November 19, 2010

How to change my screen resolution through the command prompt.?

I tried changing my screen resolution to make it bigger. Now My screen wont show up. Whenever I start my computer, I can hear all the proper sounds, but my desktop just wont show up. The only time it ever does is when I start my computer in safe mode. Can anyone help me?How to change my screen resolution through the command prompt.?
You can try the freeware ';NirCmd';.



Just put this line in your batch file, then put the batch file to start up folder.



';nircmd.exe setdisplay 1024 768 24';How to change my screen resolution through the command prompt.?
start with system restore to before you changed resolution.

or dl the driver for video card/adapter in safe mode then uninstall it reboot see if it works not in safe mode if still no luck try installing driver in safe mode

No comments:

Post a Comment