Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I change my screen resolution from 768 by 1024 back to 1024 by 768? It was changed by accident.?

My resolution has always been 1024 by 768. Today I was leaning on my laptop keyboard ( I have a thinkpad) and the resolution suddenly changed from its normal horizontal viewing to a vertical screen resolution of 768 by 1024 without waring. I can't change it back. I tried using the slider in the control panel display resolution tabs, but it won't slide. How can I fix my display?How can I change my screen resolution from 768 by 1024 back to 1024 by 768? It was changed by accident.?
http://www.computerhope.com/shortcut/ie.How can I change my screen resolution from 768 by 1024 back to 1024 by 768? It was changed by accident.?
right click your windows desktop



click properties

click settings



click your screen resolution what you want



then apply for changes
aww! that is simple!!! place your mouse on the desktop background, right click, go to properties then settings then change it!!! hurray!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment