Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I change my screen resolution?

I have already tried to go into the control panel under display - but I need a 16:9 ratio and there is not one available. What do I do? My screen resolution is distorted and squished!How can I change my screen resolution?
this is for vista but all windows platforms are closely similar.... right click desktop click personalize...they locate display click it ... then change your resolution to the highest shown its normally your monitors native resolution offering you the best performance...How can I change my screen resolution?
well right click and personalize

then screen resolution then select what u want

if u not still not getting the proper resolution then go to manage by right click on my comp click on the display adapter and update driver it will automatically update the driver and it will help u to what u want
If you do not see a 16:9 resolution available it may be due to incorrect or lack of video card drivers. I would recommend downloading the latest updates for your video card. More detailed instructions can be given if you give more information about what type of computer you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment