Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change my screen resolution back to normal?

I had it attached to two monitors, and I had found a screen resolution that worked pretty well between them, but I unplugged the external monitor. Now I can't find a screen resolution that works right for this one. Do I have to do a system restore? I have Vista. I have also tried it in the control panel.How do I change my screen resolution back to normal?
No you should not have to do a system restore, and I am not sure it would help in this case.



If you have not done so do a complete hardboot (turn everything off), and then try the display settings again.



Check the device manager and see if the de-installed monitor is still there, if so delete it.



If your adapter came with a utility try using it. Make sure your video card and if possible drivers are current. If windows update doesn't update them, check the manufacturers web site directly.



Good luck.How do I change my screen resolution back to normal?
Right click on the desktop. Choose ';Personalize'; , go to ';Display Settings'; get the 1280 x 1024 setting and you should be fine.
  • dryer required in a hair salon
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment