Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change my screen size, not resolution, on Windows XP?

I change my screen resolution from 1024 x 768 to 1280 x 1024. Now when my intermet explorer window is maximized it is too big for the screen.I also cannot see the edges of my desktop icons.How do I change my screen size, not resolution, on Windows XP?
This can only be changed by using the menu on your monitor.

There is often a menu button on the front of the monitor and hitting it gives you a small display on-screen where yu can use one of the other monitor buttons to move to either ';zoom'; or ';horizontal size'; and ';vertical size';



Experiment a bit and you will work it out.How do I change my screen size, not resolution, on Windows XP?
really intersting question I needed that as well

Report Abuse


mess around with the monitor buttons, You could also do a system restore of windows, or even a clean install of xp

No comments:

Post a Comment