Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change my screen resolution?

I recently got a new Samsung monitor for my laptop and I can't figure out how to change my screen resolution to fit the new resolution, right now I can barely see the top of the 'Start' button because of how wide the screen is. Thanks in advance!How do I change my screen resolution?
You can change the screen resolution by going to the Control Panel, then Display. Select the ';settings'; tab at the top. Find the sliding arrow to change the resolution setting. The higher the resolution setting, the smaller your desktop will be. Hope this helps you!How do I change my screen resolution?
this has nothing to do with resolution.

using your monitor's buttons and from menu chose auto image adjustment.If there is no such thing then you must change the dimensions of your screen size manually from the adjustment or position buttons (on the monitor's side or on the bottom of the monitor).
';show desktop'; right click, properties,settings, screen resolution is in there

No comments:

Post a Comment