Monday, November 22, 2010

How do i change my screen resolution when its too big and i cant see it?

i changed my Graphics card display resolution and when i applied my screen said: mode not supported,when i turn on the computer everything appears: the white letters in the black screen, the windows xp icon With the charging bar, etc but when its finally going to open that message appears, i try to repair it in the safe mode and the BIOS setup utility but it still says: mode not supported.



I really need help.How do i change my screen resolution when its too big and i cant see it?
right click on desktop and choose properties, settings then change resolution. Or go to control panel, appearance and themes, change the screen resolution. If you installed software that came with card, you should also be able to change it there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment