Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change screen resolution to be smaller?

I have an Acer laptop with Vista. I changed the resolution ---- now the print is so large that I cannot see the entire window... my tool bars take up a quarter of the page.... I went back in to return the resolution where it was.... however, now I can barely see the slide to move the resolution -- but I cannot see below that to click apply or ok.... I have moved the window as for up as I can.....



Please tell me another way to reduce the screen resolution....... Help -- and thank you.How do I change screen resolution to be smaller?
1.Go to control panel

2.Appearence %26amp; Personalization

3.click- change the desktop background

4.choose -desired back ground

5 Ok

sorry, this is the answer for change screen background.How do I change screen resolution to be smaller?
On the desktop right click (with mouse) and go to well for me its display and change your screen res

No comments:

Post a Comment