Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How Switch Screen resolution very instantly?

I want to change my screen display resolution

sometimes 800*600 and sometimes 1024*768

I want always switch these very instantly if I can!

I useally using control panel and screen setting

but this procedure is too much disturbance for my daily using computer. Is there any resolution

about this?How Switch Screen resolution very instantly?
Try this one out. It is accessible from the system tray:



http://www.download.com/Resolution-Chang



**nVidia control center does this for you if you have an nVidia card



#How Switch Screen resolution very instantly?
You could download a command line tool called Qres. Then make a batch file to run it. One batch file would set it to 800x600 another would set it to 1024x768.



Then create a shortcut to the batch files and assign a hotkey to the shortcut from the properties menu.



If you need more instruction, email me.
Right click on a blank spot on your desktop and pick properties. takes you right to your display settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment