Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change my screen resolution to 1440 x 900 if my properties dont give me that res as a option?

Buy a new monitor, or video card.How do i change my screen resolution to 1440 x 900 if my properties dont give me that res as a option?
Generally, it will not give you the option if the monitor you have is not physically capable of displaying that resolution.



Is this a widescreen monitor or are you trying to do this on a regular monitor?How do i change my screen resolution to 1440 x 900 if my properties dont give me that res as a option?
get a better video card and or monitor

both of those aspects control how big you can get your screen resolution
You can only change it to one of the choices offered.



As an alternative, you might try a different video card, but I'm not sure about that. Also, kinda pricey to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment