Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Changing the screen resolution?

I know how to change my screen resolution and I have it on the highest option available to me (1280x800) . I was just wondering if there was anyway to make the resolution even higher. I'm running windows vista. thanks.Changing the screen resolution?
Most graphics cards nowadays, read from your monitor the available resolutions that it can tolerate. Your resolution檚 minimum and maximum is linked to both: Your graphics card檚 and your monitor檚 resolution tolerance.



For example: If you had a 15'; monitor. Your maximum resolution would be 1024 by 768, most cards will only give you this maximum for this monitor size. If you had a 19'; monitor used on the same graphics card, maximum resolution would become 1280 by 1024. That is, if your graphics card can go that high.Changing the screen resolution?
No. Not unless you buy new hardware. The maximum resolution available is determined by the resolution supported by your graphics card and monitor.
The maximum possible depends on your VGA card in the computer and of course the support highest resolution on the monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment