Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Change resolution of Dell Inspiron Mini! HELP!!?

I have a Dell Inspiron mini, and it used to pop up a window sometimes when I turned it on, where it said that my computer could have a better resolution, and asked me if I wanted to change it.

I always answered ';NO'; cause if I changed it, my screen would look bigger than usual, actually it seems like its a worst resolution and its like I can see the pixels... But yesterday I changed it but not on purpusse and now I dont know how to go back to my old resolution... PLEASE HELP!

The actual resolution I have is: 800 X 600

I already restarted the pc and nothing happened. I've tried to change it on the Display Properties settings but it didnt work. I also went to ';Intel Graphic properties Media'; and I changed the screen resolution for 640 X 480 and it looked too big, then I changed it for 1024 X 576 and it looked smaller but still it had a very bad quality.

Please help me! (sorry for my English by the way)



I dont know if I can upload some pics or something like that so u can see how my screen looks...



Its urgent!! HELP!



Thanks.Change resolution of Dell Inspiron Mini! HELP!!?
I would need to know what the native resolution is for your monitor. If you can give me the model number of the dell mini, I can tell you what your resolution SHOULD be. However, since it was prompting you to change to a higher resolution, you were not running at the correct (native) resolution for the monitor. I would right click on the desktop, and go to Properties (Win XP), Customize (Vista), or Display Resolution (Win 7) and move the slider from left to right, stopping at every setting until it looks right to you.



Other then that, if you get me the model number, i will tell you what the native resolution of the monitor is so that it will look the way it was designed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment