Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to I change IE 7 screen resolution?

How do I change IE 7 screen resolution? It changed randomly yesterday when I logged on and I don't know how to change it back. I read somewhere I need to click on view- text size- medium, I don't know where view is.

ThanksHow to I change IE 7 screen resolution?
Go to the top right corner, look for ';Page'; then make changes to Zoom and Text Size.



Good LuckHow to I change IE 7 screen resolution?
Press Ctrl-0 to reset the zoom level.
View is at the top of the browser, you can't miss it.
If u mean it zoomed in in the bottom right corner it says a percentage - put it to 100 and it be fine





there a shortcut aswell which is



CTRL + Mouse scroll Up for bigger Down for smaller.
Here is a helpful guide on changing your screen resolution in Internet Explorer:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Foru



I hope this helps!



Cheers,

Bryn

IE Outreach Team

No comments:

Post a Comment