Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do i change my screen resolution?

i have a dell computer and i used to have a 32 bit but my system crashed and now i have a 16 bit and most of my programs don't work....

How do i fix it?How do i change my screen resolution?
right click on the desktop, select properties, select advanced and resolution. in there is color depth as well.

if this is not available, you need to reload your video drivers first.How do i change my screen resolution?
On Vista:

Right click on the desktop

Select Personalize

Then Display settings

And you'll have the option in the bottom right corner of the thing that pops up



It's kinda the same on XP

But instead of personalize, it's properties, you'll find it on there
1. Right click on the dekstop (wallpaper).

2. From the menu, click properties.

3. Click the settings tab.

4. Drag the slider to set your resolution.

5. Select the correct correct quality.



Then click okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment